- Real Estate and Land Use
- Rights of Shareholders, Partners, and Members in Limited Liability Companies
- Unlawful Restraint of Trade
- Intellectual Property
- Employment Matters
- Probate, Trusts, and Estates
Todd Trumper joined Mazzarella & Mazzarella having a breadth of experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in business, corporate, and employment matters in complex litigation, multidistrict (MDL) class actions, and negotiating multimillion-dollar deals.
Todd began his legal career in Los Angeles where he became partner in two prominent firms. His practice encompassed successfully handling labor and employment matters on behalf of management in court and before the Labor Commissioner, real estate and land use, litigating intellectual property rights, pursuing clients' competitors for unfair trade practices, and representing parties in pharmaceutical class actions involving federal and state antitrust claims and defenses. Todd counts as his most interesting experiences the times he represented parties in the entertainment industry, such as successfully defending a high-profile actress in a televised breach of movie contract trial, representing the Jackie Gleason Estate, and working with musicians including Motley Crue and Tommy Lee.
After nearly two decades in Los Angeles, Todd decided to return to his hometown San Diego. As a litigator, he has taken and defended 500+ party and expert depositions, first- and second-chaired numerous trials, successfully defended actions with summary judgment, and briefed and argued many cases at the courts of appeal.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- Law Review: San Diego Law Review, Executive Editor
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California